Happy Birthday Elizabeth Reaser, Helen Hunt, Neil Patrick Harris & Courteney Cox - June 15 Events

6:24 PM

All its all gorgeous 4 in 1 birthday you all admire from Friends, Twister, Twilight Saga film series and How I Met Your Mother. Happy Birthday to Elizabeth Reaser, Helen Hunt, Courteney Cox and Neil Patrick Harris.
“I don't like to watch myself. For the most part, I find it weird. It depresses me; I'm very critical.
Quote by Elizabeth Reaser
“The best movies have one sentence that they're exploring, a thesis, something that people can argue about over dinner afterward.
Quote by Helen Hunt
“As you get older, you find that everything looks better more natural!
Quote by Courteney Cox
“My favorite time to dance is at, like, wedding receptions, when it's all ages and everyone seems to be having fun.” 
Quote by Neil Patrick Harris


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts