Happy Birthday Robert Pattinson & Candice King - May 13 Events

1:48 PM

Its the celebration day for our hottie Caroline Forbes of The Vampire Diaries and heart throb Edward Cullen of Twilight. Happy birthday Robert Pattinson and Candice King.
“I love spin classes. I'm also very big on music, so I make a mix on my iPod that's 45 minutes to an hour long of music that pumps me up so I know how much time I've been at the gym without looking at the clock. Put your favorite songs towards the end of the mix, so this way you keep going until you hear your favorite song.”
Quote by Candice Accola King
“I keep forgetting I'm speaking in an American accent sometimes. The dangerous thing is that you end up forgetting what your real accent is after a while! It's really strange; I've never done a job in an American accent before.”
Quote by Robert Pattinson

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts